After over a year of development, our production team has crafted a sanitizer that not only refreshes hands, but blends our own home-grown, home-distilled lavender and a touch of rose water to offer an aromatherapeutic boost. Lavender has been used for thousands of years for its natural healing and antiseptic properties, and effortlessly lends itself for use in a sanitizer.
Expert tip: Pairs perfectly with our signature Lavender Hand Soap and Lotion for the ultimate hand cleansing experience.
We're honored to be donating 10% of our inventory to hardworking organizations on the front lines whom we are all so grateful for, especially right now.
Active ingredient: Ethanol 65%
Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Lavendula Angustifolia Oil, Glycerin, Lavendula Hybrida (Grosso) Oil (Certified Organic), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Hamemelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract
· Made with essential oil from certified organic Grosso Lavender that is grown and distilled on the Los Poblanos farm
· Proudly made in New Mexico
· Tested on farmers, not animals
· 8 oz bottle with snap top
· Sanitizer cannot be shipped to Canada at this time