These kits come packed and ready with the supplies needed to make your own soap. The kits have enough supplies to make a total of 16 mini- cactus soaps. Each kit comes with Cactus Flower Fragrance Oil (my number one selling soap scent).
The instruction guide will walk you through disbursing the color, cutting and melting the soap base, adding the fragrance oil, pouring the soap, and how to know when it's cooled and ready to use.
This is a beginner's soap making kit. Adult supervision is needed if making this kit with children. Please message me with any questions!
Each kit contains:
- 1 Silicon Saguaro Cactus Soap Mold
- 1 Pipette
- .4oz Cactus Flower Fragrance Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Pink Kaolin Clay
- 160z Soap Base
- Instruction Guide
Supplies you will already need at home:
- Small bowl or cup to mix the color
- 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon
- Tablespoon measuring spoon
- Microwave or double boiler (to melt the soap)
- Butter knife (to cut the soap pieces)
- Cutting board
- Wooden spoon or spatula to mix soap
- Distilled water or isopropyl alcohol